Are you a small business owner who is considering investing in solar power for your company? Solar panel systems have greatly increased in popularity among homeowners across the country, and many business owners are also investing in solar panels in order to run their businesses using completely clean, renewable energy from the sun. In this article, our team will discuss the benefits and cost factors of choosing solar power for your small business.
Benefits of Solar Energy for Small Businesses
- Decrease your monthly energy bills. Keeping your air conditioning and heating systems pumping year round, as well as your lights on, results in big monthly electricity costs. After the initial cost of installation, you’ll quickly see your energy bills decrease without seeing any interruptions in performance.
- Tax credits. The Federal Government offers a 26% rebate towards the overall cost of your solar system. So if the total cost of your solar system installation is $20,000, you are eligible for a $5,200 tax credit.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. We all have a role to play in reducing pollution, reducing carbon emissions, and making more environmentally friendly choices. Solar power is an entirely free, clean, and renewable energy source to take advantage of.
Solar power gives you a great return on investment
The sooner you pay off the installation cost of your solar system, the sooner you’ll begin to see a return on investment (ROI). In fact, for small business owners who have solar panels, it’s typical to see a double-digit ROI for their solar system – these valuable savings are incredibly important for small businesses operating on smaller margins than large corporations.
Solar power reduces your business operating costs
How many times has your HVAC system broken down, leaving your business without air conditioning or heating? In addition to saving money on regular monthly energy bills, solar panels also eliminate the need for expensive upgrades on your HVAC systems and emergency repair costs.
How Much Does Solar Cost for Businesses?
The cost of installing a solar system for your business will be determined by several factors:
- The energy demands of your small business
- The make and model of solar panels you choose
- The type of roof you have
Our team will be happy to discuss these details and provide you with an accurate estimate.
For more information about solar panel systems for your small business, or if you have any questions, please contact our team at Green House Solar today. Discover how solar power can help you reduce your carbon emissions and save on monthly energy bills by visiting our website at: https://greenhouse.solar/